Seismic or structural upgrade building permit

You need a seismic or structural upgrade permit if your project involves:

  • Foundation replacements
  • Seismic strengthening
  • California Brace and Bolt Program
  • Structural only improvements

Apply on eTRAKiT

Requirements and attachments

When you apply online, you can upload documents with your application. Make sure to upload all of the required documents. If your application is not complete, this will extend the time it takes to issue your permit.

Learn about required documents for all permits.

Apply on eTRAKiT


Get help