Withdraw your planning permit application

If you no longer want to apply for a planning permit, you can withdraw your application and request a refund of the fees you paid.

Need to know

Some of the fees you paid may not be refunded in full. For example:

  • Any staff time spent on the application so far
  • Record management fee

Before you start

You will need your original permit application number. If you want a refund, you will need to complete both a withdrawal and a refund form.


  1. Download the Request to Withdraw a Planning Application form.
  2. If you want to request a refund, download the Request a Refund form.
  3. Complete and sign the forms.
  4. Submit the signed forms to the Planning Division.

What’s next

We will review your request and contact you with any questions.

Get help